ADMN O 24R - Senior Project Management Analyst (CLOSING DATE EXTENDED)
Administrative Officer R24
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA (Primary)
$66,557.72 - $75,884.38 annually
Regular Full Time
Temporary End Date
BC Public Service -> Public Safety & Sol General
Ministry Branch / Division
Job Summary Senior Project Management Analyst
Administrative Officer 24
Amendment (August 8, 2022): Posting closing date extended to (August15, 2022)
There is currently one temporary opportunity until March 31, 2023. This temporary opportunity may result in a permanent appointment.
An eligibility list may be established to fill future temporary and permanent vacancies.
On November 1, 2021 the BC Public Service announced the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that defines the conditions and expectations for BC Public Service employees regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Among other possible measures, proof of vaccination will be required. It is a term of acceptance of employment that you agree to comply with all vaccination requirements that apply to the public service. More information can be found here .Bring your project and analytical expertise to this important role
RoadSafetyBC is the lead provincial agency for road safety and is responsible for setting strategic direction and establishing a provincial approach to road safety throughout British Columbia. RoadSafetyBC regulates drivers and operates a number of programs to help regulate the safe and responsible operation of motor vehicles in B.C.
The Senior Project Management Analyst manages large scale projects (medium to long term) with significant external impact, a range of internal and external stakeholders and significant assigned resources. This position is accountable for defining and controlling all project activities to ensure delivery within scope, schedule, budget and specified quality.
The BC Public Service is an award winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer .
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca) .
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile. For specific position related enquiries, please contact Krissi.Spinoza@gov.bc.ca
. DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website. If you are still experiencing technical difficulty applying for a competition, please send an e-mail to BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible to assist you.NOTE:
Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Requirements:
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the posting.
- Degree in business administration, public administration, law, economics, health sciences, social sciences or related field or four years of related employment experience of project/government settings; OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience independently managing projects.
- Experience in directing the work of and/or leading stakeholder project groups.
- Experience in developing, planning, and managing performance metrics.
- Experience in directing the work of contracted and staff resources.
- Preference may be given to candidates who have completed the Project Management Professional Designation and/or are currently enrolled in the designation program. (Must be qualified to complete Project Management Professional Designation within 6 months of commencement of position.)
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:Cover Letter: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.Resume: YES
- A resume is required as part of your application; however, it may not be used for initial shortlisting purposes.Questionnaire (COMPREHENSIVE): YES
- As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete a comprehensive online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Please allot approximately 60 minutes to complete the questionnaire.IMPORTANT:
Comprehensive questionnaire responses will be used to shortlist applicants against the job requirements. Please ensure you include all relevant information about your educational accomplishments and employment history including job titles, start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and your accountabilities and accomplishments.
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians