ADMN O 15R - Regional Contract Administrator
Administrative Officer R15
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA (Primary)
$51,532.63 - $58,345.59 annually
Regular Full Time
Temporary End Date
BC Public Service -> Health
Ministry Branch / Division
Vendor Management Office/HSIMIT
Job Summary Regional Contract Administrator Administrative Officer 15
An eligibility list may be established.
On November 1, 2021 the BC Public Service announced the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that defines the conditions and expectations for BC Public Service employees regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Among other possible measures, proof of vaccination will be required. It is a term of acceptance of employment that you agree to comply with all vaccination requirements that apply to the public service. More information can be found here . A great opportunity to take the next step in your career
The Health Sector Information Management/Information Technology Division (HSIMIT) from the Ministry of Health provides health sector-wide leadership for IM/IT strategy, governance, investment planning, policy and legislation, privacy and security, vendor management, and business solutions.
The Vendor Management Office (VMO), a branch within the HSIMIT Division, provides divisional procurement and contract management across a portfolio of services to ensure business and contractual requirements are addressed and aligned to core government policies and financial controls. Accountabilities for the VMO include vendor/industry engagement and management, procurement, contract management, strategic sourcing strategies, governance and relationship management.
The Contract Administrator supports the procurement life-cycle for all alternative service delivery (ASD) contracts and other service contracts and provides financial management expertise (both analytical and technical) for the Vendor Management Office and other branches within the Health Sector IM/IT Division, as required.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca) .
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile. For specific position related enquiries, please contact Katherine.Holt@gov.bc.ca
DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website. If you are still experiencing technical difficulty applying for a competition, please send an e-mail to BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible to assist you.
NOTE: Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Requirements:
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent.
- Experience with MS Office products (ie. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio).
- 1-year experience working in an office environment.
- 1-year experience in financial administration, including fiscal budgeting processes, CAS Oracle, and financial analytics.
- 1- year experience providing contract/project management and coordination services.
- Experience with Windows environment.
- 3 years' experience working in an office environment.
- 2 years' experience providing project management support services.
- 1- year experience with government alternative service delivery/outsourcing projects and/or procurement processes.
- Completion of course work in project management.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the posting.
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Cover letter: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.
- Ensure your resume includes your educational accomplishments, employment history including start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying.
Questionnaire (COMPREHENSIVE): YES
- As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete a comprehensive online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Please allot approximately 60 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
IMPORTANT: Comprehensive questionnaire responses will be used to shortlist applicants against the job requirements. Please ensure you include all relevant information about your educational accomplishments and employment history including job titles, start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and your accountabilities and accomplishments.
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians