ADMN O 15R - Leasing Assistant Position Classification
Administrative Officer R15 Union
GEU Work Options Location
Victoria, BC V9B 6X2 CA (Primary)Salary Range
$53,673.52 - $60,707.45 annually Close Date Job Type
Regular Full Time Temporary End Date Ministry/Organization
BC Public Service -> Citizens' Services Ministry Branch / Division
Accommodation Management Branch/RPD Job Summary Apply your expertise in program and policy analysis to support exceptional service delivery
Citizens' Services plays an integral role in the delivery of services to British Columbia's citizens, businesses and government. Every day, our teams work with our partners to create opportunities, find innovative solutions, and implement the changes that support and enable government to achieve its priorities for British Columbians.
To provide project management process expertise for large projects, including project development, change management, implementation, research, monitoring and reporting in consultation with lease managers and staff. The Leasing Assistant is also a representative on team projects.
To provide financial administration for RPD leasing projects which impact directly on the performance and delivery of government objectives. Supports all aspects of the leasing process with Lease Managers, Landlords, real estate agents, mandated customers (ministries), BPS customers (e.g. Health Authorities), outsource providers (e.g. CBRE, and other stakeholders to provide the best value lease solutions for government accommodation.Job Requirements:
- Secondary school graduation (or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in contract administration related to leasing contracts.
- Minimum 1 year experience determining contract terms and conditions, interpreting and explaining clauses to clients and staff, conducting research for new contracts and renewals.
- Minimum 2 years' experience using and maintaining databases and filing systems (data entry and integrity, query, run reports, access information, etc.).
- Intermediate Level Experience using Microsoft Suite Applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
- Experience with commercial real estate leasing contracts.
- Experience providing project management administrative support services.
- Experience in financial administration including researching and analyzing financial information, conducting calculations for budget estimates or projections and reconciling accounts.
For questions regarding this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org About this Position:
(4) Positions available
Please note this is an ongoing posting without a scheduled close date. The posting close date will be added to the posting a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the posting close date. Applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis.
An eligibility list may be established to fill future temporary and permanent vacancies.Working for the BC Public Service:
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
The Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service can help Indigenous applicants (First Nations [status or non-status],Métis or Inuit) interested in BC Public Service job positions.
The BC Public Service is an award-winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer . How to Apply:
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the job requirements list above.Cover letter required: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.Resume required: YES
- A resume is required as part of your application, however, itmay notbe used for initial shortlisting purposes.Questionnaire: YES (COMPREHENSIVE)
- You will be prompted to complete a comprehensive online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Ensure you include all relevant information about your educational accomplishments and employment history including job titles, start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and how you obtained your relevant experience. Please allot approximately 60 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
Helpful tips, videos and more regarding the application process can be found on the Your Job Application page of MyHR. If you are experiencing technical difficulty applying, e-mail BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible.Additional Information:
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located at the bottom of the posting.
Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Category
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians