ADMN O 15R - IT Project Administrator Position Classification
Administrative Officer R15 Union
GEU Work Options
Vancouver, BC V6B 0N8 CA (Primary)Salary Range
$57,296.54 - $64,805.40 annually ($2,196.17 - $2,483.98 bi-weekly) Close Date
5/31/2023 Job Type
Regular Full Time Temporary End Date
BC Public Service Ministry Branch / Division
Public Guardian and Trustee Job Summary A great opportunity to take the next step in your IT career
The Public Guardian and Trustee of British Columbia is a corporation sole, created under the Public Guardian and Trustee Act which operates independently under provincial legislation to protect the legal and financial interests of minors; manage the legal, financial, health and personal care interests of adults under mental disability; and administer the estates of deceased and missing persons.
The Public Guardian and Trustee strives to promote family involvement in securing appropriate protection for individuals or their estates. The Public Guardian and Trustee must observe prudent business practices, is bound by fiduciary principles and is ultimately accountable to the Court. The Services of the Public Guardian and Trustee extend to clients resident throughout the province and, less frequently, in other provinces and countries throughout the world.
The IT Project Administratorprovides program management support to the division including project management expertise, writing services to support accurate and timely communication of PGT information to a wide variety of audiences, research, monitoring and reporting services and coordination of office administration functions including human resources, payroll, records management and facilities and asset management for the division.Job Requirements:
- Secondary school graduation.
- 4 years combined experience in, research, project management support, and administrative and financial support services
- Experience handling multiple priorities concurrently
- Experience writing reports and other communication materials
- Experience analyzing and compiling data
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office (e.g. Visio, Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
- Experience with government contract policies and procedures
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Acrobat Lifecycle Designer, Articulate and Illustrator
For questions regarding this position, please contact LBrown@Trustee.bc.ca
.About this Position:
Flexible work options are available; this position may be able to work up to 2 days at home per week as per the Telework Agreement.
This is a temporary opportunity until March 31, 2024.
This temporary appointment may be extended or may become permanent.
An eligibility list may be established for future permanent and temporary opportunities.Working for the BC Public Service:
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
The Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service is available to applicants that self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, status or non-status, Métis, or Inuit) seeking work or already employed in the BC Public Service. For guidance on applying and interviewing, please contact IndigenousApplicants@gov.bc.ca
or 778-405-3452.How to Apply:
Your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the job requirements listed above.Cover Letter: NO
- Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.Resume: YES
- Ensure your resume includes your educational accomplishments, employment history including start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying.Questionnaire: YES
- You will need to complete a comprehensive questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements. Include all relevant information about your educational accomplishments and employment history including job titles, start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and how you obtained your relevant experience. The questionnaire will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
Helpful tips, videos and more regarding the application process can be found on the Your Job Application page of MyHR. If you are experiencing technical difficulty applying, e-mail BCPSA.Hiring.Centre@gov.bc.ca
, before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible.Additional Information:
Enhanced Security Screening will be required.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located at the bottom of the posting.
Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.Job Category
Administrative Maintenance and Technicians