Administrative and Marketing Assistant
Do you want to be part of team that is making a global impact for the Kingdom? We are looking for individuals who wants to make a difference and knows that they are called to be part of a company passionate about changing people’s lives.
Our organization is a dynamic and growing international publishing and professional development firm. This person supports the President as his assistant and the Director of Marketing for the successful implementation of Company communication’s (both online and offline), marketing, CRM Management and Deployment and PR strategy of all company products and services.
Note: You must be able to fulfill this role in our Christian Ministry division of our organization as well as our Corporate and International Divisions.
Overall Roles, Responsibilities and Qualities:
- You report to the President as his assistant booking and confirming all appointments, travel plans, etc. this is about 20% of this role.
- You also serve the Marketing, Communications & PR Director as her assistant and fulfill all the agreed to tasks and operational deadlines.
- This position is multi-dimensional and you will be required to be hands on in both people and tasks.
- You are a master at getting tasks and things done with a commitment to quality, detail with amazing organizational skills
- You have excellent interpersonal communications skills as shown by your receptionist role.
- You are a natural and gifted at using new technology and software.
- You will learn to how to strategically use our CRM Database Infusionsoft to build marketing and follow-up communication campaigns that get RESULTS and engagement.
- This role is a hub of all corporate internal and external communications and processes.
- You are responsible and accountable for the condition and the creation of the content of new websites and also to update, revise, correct, improve our website(s), content, including deploying our online communications.
- Working with the Marketing Director you will implement, manage and maintain all online marketing and communication processes including but not limited to SEO, Blogs, Podcasts, Webcasts & Webinars, You Tube, & other video, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, & Twitter.
- Submit and have accepted executives as speakers or trainers for international events.
- Get corporate articles placed in global media and submit articles to various websites.
- Be successful in getting the media to feature the company nationally and internationally. Forward and follow-up with communications to media outlets. Get company executives booked on radio and TV shows. You are seen as bold and confident in calling producers and getting executives booked on shows.
- Event management and hosting, Trade Show participation, and setup.
- Your attitude is “no matter what” you ALWAYS get the job done. You don’t accept excuses nor do you make any up for yourself.
You are natural when it comes to technology, marketing, communications, PR, customer service, and the full deployment of a cloud based CRM. You are acknowledged as an excellent master of organization and communications. You easily handle deadlines and pressure while multi-tasking with calmness and maturity. Your organizational, oral, written communication and interpersonal skills are exceptional. You are self-motivated and work interdependently with a very strong attention to detail. You have excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills. You have a high commitment to customer service, personal and professional development (continuous learning) and very helpful toward others. You are very familiar and comfortable with technology, social media, new software programs, database management, websites, online learning, and event/project management.
- 5+ years experience in similar roles and responsibilities.
- Extremely comfortable with all levels of technology and very quick learner on new software and technology
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently with little supervision. Many people would call you driven to achieve goals and you ALWAYS get results no matter what the hand you are dealt.
- You respond positively to high stress and extreme high pressure deadlines.
- People call you SHARP and you think FAST on your feet.
- Excellence in organizing and managing details while still getting results
- Natural problem-solver and decision-maker
- A constant and continuous learner always on the cutting edge on marketing methodologies and strategies.
- Team player who listens well, and consistently meets deadlines and willing to do anything you are asked to support the team goals – like stuffing a promotional mailer.
- Proven ability to adapt to emerging technology and learning new communication technologies especially online sites, plug-ins and social media.
- You have a strategic understanding how communications serves the business’ and clients’ objectives.
- Able to serve both faith (Christian) and non-faith based organizations-you must feel comfortable and be able to communicate effectively with both.
Required Computer Skills:
Type 50-60 WPM, especially proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You will be using the Adobe Suite of tools like Photoshop as part of this role. Also have the ability to create websites and/or update wordpress sites. Basic HTML is a bonus. Very familiar with the use of ALL online Social Media Interfaces. You will also be required to lead the use of our Database Management software, Infustionsoft plus deploy webinars using our webinar software.
- Full-time monthly salary with performance based requirements 8:30AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday (40 hour work week)
- Small business benefits plan available.
- Plus flexibility of working nights and weekends and some extra hours when required (rare but happens on occasion).
- All work conducted at our head office in the Fraser Valley, British Columbia, Canada.
Please email your resume attached in a MS Word document to [email protected] Please quote "Receptionist / Admin Assistant - CRG " in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest. Due to the volume of applicants, only those short listed will receive a response. Should you not receive a response and you are confident you can perform the requirements of the position, please feel free to send a cover letter outlining how your work experience meets our client's requirements.