Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union Location:
British Columbia (CA-BC), Help Headquarters Job Type:
Casual Posting End Date: Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life. What's the job?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced volume driven environment where time is of the essence? Do you want to utilize your excellent organization and time management skills? Then look no further. We are looking for an administrative all-star to join our Commercial Lending Operations team. In addition to being an administrative genius with a super keen eye for details, you will be responsible for the maintenance and storage of commercial loan information and related documents. This role supports our branches, other Coast Capital departments and various outside partners. What you'll get to do:
Who are we looking for?
- Show off your strong organization skills and attention to detail by providing administrative services for a variety of tasks including verifying documentation and updates for accuracy.
- Showcase your curiosity through continuous learning by keeping up with commercial lending policies, procedures and technology.
- Be a team player through partnering with your peers in operations, legal partners & agencies to secure and provide information & technical help to our customers.
- Utilize your robust technical skills in Word and Excel through data entry and utilizing formulas to sort through data.
- Use your detective skills by ensuring all documentation is reviewed, ensuring everyone has signed on the dotted line and verify underwriting for quality of information.
- Use your prioritization and time management skills by adapting to the needs of the business.
- Use your excellent customer service skills to provide support to various partners (both internal and external).
- Showcase your strong communication skills when communicating with both internal and external partners.
- You are proud to share what you've learned in your 1-3 years of work experience within either the financial industry or administrative lending related roles.
- You're an effective communicator and enjoy providing excellent customer service to staff at various levels and various external audiences.
- You are a details person and can manage large volumes while meeting your deadlines.
- It's a big plus if you have experience working with loan application systems.
- You are a big fan of team work and demonstrate your team spirit every day.
- You are a whiz with programs such as Excel and Word.
- You are an avid learner, wanting to continuously learn new tasks to better support the team.
At Coast Capital, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not all the same and we like it that way. We don't just accept differences - we celebrate, support, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our members, and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe, the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.