Express Employment Professionals Cloverdale/Langley offices client, an international industrial Labelling/Ink Jet supplier is looking to add a administrative assistant to their office team.
- Preparation of customs paperwork including supporting documents for imports and exports by truck, rail, ship and container into US, Canada and Mexico for all Samuel Service Center divisions as well as Manufacturing divisions as required.
- Collect relevant information from Samuel systems and other sources
- Collect relevant documentation for shipment
- Calculate value for customs purposes
- Verification of country of origin for customs purposes
- Review test reports and classify goods
- Forward completed documents to carrier and broker
- Issue US Steel Import License where applicable
- Preparation and electronic submission of Export Declarations
- Communication with Sales and Purchasing within Samuel
- Communication with Shippers, Carriers, Drivers, Freight Forwarders, Brokers outside Samuel
- Handle broker inquiries and solve border problems
- Internal audit of customs paperwork and filing corrections as required
- Interact with customs brokers
- Other related duties as required
- Post-secondary education in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Computer skills: intermediate MS Word, Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Ability to work well under the pressure of time constraints
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
$22/hour pay (based on experience for the right person) day shift, Monday-Friday.
Please call/text 604-575-8181 or email resume to Terry.Stewart@expresspros.com with (Administrative Support (Customs Paperwork) in the subject line.
Administrative Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing