Administrative Project SupportStarts ASAP Vancouver BC
Are you efficient and detail-oriented? Effectively handle administrative tasks so our department runs smoothly and we can provide patients with the best possible care.What you'll do
What you bring
- Regional support - workplace safety, IT tool distribution, program collateral, facilities support, vehicles bookings, etc.
- On boarding support of new / temporary IPNs
- External client support (meeting coordination, contact information gathering, distribution list updates, etc.)
- Administration support - scheduling, external outreach, visa reconciliation, vacation planning support, meeting minutes, etc
- Event / travel coordination for external meetings and Manager and travel
What's in it for you
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to Grade 12.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload and work under time pressures to meet deadlines.Demonstrated interpersonal and time management skills.
- Work both independently and collaboratively; resolve administrative issues/problems; prioritize workload; and be flexible to meet and adapt to changes in organizational priorities.
- Use Microsoft Office applications, including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software at an advanced level.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, including the ability to respond professionally, courteously, and in a clear manner.
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That's why we're focused on your care too - offering health, wellness, development programs to support you - at work and at home.Job type
Casual Full-Time Hours
Hours of work
TOD19072021What we do
Provincial Health Services Authority ( PHSA ) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people - Be compassionate - Dare to innovate - Cultivate partnerships - Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.
This position is part of PHSA Talent on Demand - an in-house recruitment service providing talent to PHSA and other healthcare authorities. We manage a robust talent pool of service-minded professionals who are available to start work immediately. Talent on Demand creates a gateway for those who wish to achieve their career goals. Successful candidates will gain significant healthcare experience and can transition into long-term, permanent roles within PHSA. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org