Beeta International Education Group Inc. is a Vancouver-based professional education and consulting company specializing in educational services and academic coaching. At Beeta International, we focus on providing young students with as many individualized services as possible and helping them achieve their dreams of studying in North America and successfully accomplish their studies.
Why work with us?
- Work within an experienced and professional team.
- In-house training to bring your career to the next stage.
- Have stable hours and be paid competitive rates in our growing industry.
- Offer great company benefits.
Main job duties:
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment such as student admission and registration
- Arrange classes between students and teachers
- Set out schedules and reminders for student class schedules
- Manage and maintain a filing/ records system
- Provide information and assistance to students and teachers
- Respond to client inquiries, issues and request for information
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance and other office activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- High proficiency in English as English would be working language
- Completion of post-secondary school is required.
- 2 years of experience in office administration is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess sound judgement.
- Must have the ability to handle several responsibilities at once, under minimal supervision, take on special projects as assigned, and coordinate activities of others to accomplish objectives and meet deadlines.
- A love for working with teenagers or young adults
- Requires a high degree of confidentiality
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity
- Team player who supports others when needed