Administrative Document Specialist
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
Looking to launch your Administrative career in one of the biggest Law firms in Vancouver? This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has exceptional MS Office skills and has experience formatting and editing documents. Our client is looking for an Administrative document specialist who is looking to join a full service firm that will support your development potential and offer you a fantastic career in a thriving company.
Our client is Canada’s leading full service law firm, advising on many of the largest transactions and cases in Canada internationally. This company prides itself on being able to offer their clients integrated solutions from some of the brightest legal minds in the country. This company’s success is built upon building relationships and provides the expertise necessary to maintain a competitive position well into the future.
• Edit, Format, proofread and create legal documents for legal assistants and lawyers
• Perform mail merges, cross referencing, indexing, creating tables and using graphic applications
• Developing an understanding and working knowledge of the firm’s procedures for the production of documents
• Applying word processing expertise to be able to work on complex legal documents
• Respond promptly to requests, deadlines and working cooperatively with other departments and individuals within the firm
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, positive, multi-tasker who is a quick learner and works well independently.
The following would be considered requirements:
• Proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• 2 years in a professional office environment
• Must be able to format and edit all documentation
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and attentional to detail is key
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $50,000 - $55,000
• 3 weeks’ vacation
• Full benefits including: Dental; medical MSP paid
• Gym and fitness pass up to a value of $550
• Pension matched after 1 year up to 4%
• Largest Law firm in Vancouver
• Independence to run your own desk
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.