Great job opportunity for an up & coming administrative professional who enjoys organizing and working with a tight-knit team. Unique and interesting industry. Office is in downtown Vancouver.
Who- the Company:
Our client is a Vancouver-based organization in a unique business area that many people find interesting. They have a friendly and laid-back corporate culture and the people there take pride in the business service they provide to their clients.
What- the Role:
The new Administrative Coordinator will support the busy office through a variety of administrative tasks including:
- Answering the main phone line in a friendly and professional manner, and directing calls accordingly
- Greeting clients and getting them settled into meeting room with water, coffee, etc.
- Filing of hard copy client files and financial records;
- Scheduling couriers, distributing mail, ordering postage, and making trips to the PO box
- Scanning, photocopying, and formatting documents
- Setting up conference calls and preparing rooms for meetings
- Ordering office supplies and inventory, and scheduling office equipment maintenance/repairs
- Taking care of expense reporting using Excel
- Creating client binders at year-end
Who- the Candidate:
We are looking for an individual who is a not only has the appropriate administrative background, but just as importantly, someone who has a great attitude, who is friendly and personable, and who can effectively communicate and collaborate with their co-workers to get the job done.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in an office environment in a similar administrative role; previous experience in a fast-paced hospitality or retail role is an asset
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook, with willingness to further improve skills using these systems
- A self-starter with an interest in putting in place new efficiencies for a smooth-running office
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- Personable and polished demeanour
- Post-secondary education is NOT required
Yaletown neighbourhood of Downtown Vancouver.
Base salary commensurate with skills and experience. Employees also receive health benefits after probation. Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly, so please apply soon if you are keen to discuss further. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out to that consultant directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume as soon as you can. Swim Recruiting will be presenting short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team for review.