Celtic Group of Companies, located in Williams Lake, BC, has an opening for an Administrative Assistant to join our team of professionals. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker, takes direction well, is reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with Junior and Senior professional staff
- Assisting with Project Management, including client liaison, contract management and invoicing
- Prepare, review and modify general templates, letters, reports, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, Excel workbooks and other correspondence materials
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff ensuring timely adherence to deadlines
- General administrative related work including, answering phone calls, printing, and scheduling meetings
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems to support various levels of company certification
- Travel coordination for field staff
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Coordinate our safety certification programs
Knowledge and Experience
- A strong desire to develop computer skills, using Harvest, MS Office Suite, and QuickBooks.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent integrity, ability to maintain confidentiality, good working ethic.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and excellent time management skills
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference CG2021AA in the subject line. Only successful Applicants will be contacted for an interview.