Our client is an established real-estate consulting firm looking for a stand-out Administrative Assistant to be a part of their dynamic team. The right-fit candidate is diligent, meticulously organized and always represents with the highest level of professionalism. If you’re a consummate team-player wired to go above and beyond with providing exceptional service, this could be the role for you!
Location: West Vancouver, BC
- Fulfill day to day administrative duties – phone and email communication, copies, mail, courier and faxes
- Ensuring all areas of the office are maintained in order and inventory stock levels are maintained
- Handle calendar management and travel arrangements for the Executive team
- Provide marketing and promotional support to the Executive team – inclusive of campaign strategy and execution, development of promotional collateral and social media updates
- Manage an organized filing system and update internal client database
- Generate client invoices, track payments and handle follow-up communication, as required
- Liaise with project and real-estate teams to schedule and manage internal and external meetings/events and open house showings
- Act as main internal and external contact for general office needs, supplies and equipment
- Support team with ad-hoc duties and additional projects, as required
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a fast-paced Administrative or Executive Assistant role
- Completion of post-secondary or diploma in office administration or related field
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, social media and competent technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Outstanding organizational skills with an innate ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Be a natural self-starter to manage and execute assigned projects independently
- Professional presentation with the ability to liaise with high net-worth clients
- Able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Fluency in conversational Mandarin would be considered an asset but not essential
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17162 and clicking on the “APPLY” button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Administrative Real Estate