Salary: $38,000 - $45,000
Industry: Interior Design
Do you enjoy interacting with customers in a team environment? Do you consider yourself self-motivated with a positive attitude? If you answered yes, this could be the career for you. Our company is looking for a full-time Sales Assistant to work with our growing customer service team!
Our client, a well-established supplier of office furnishings, is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their outgoing team. With over 30 years in the industry, this West Coast company offers great stability and has become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia. This is an opportunity to learn and advance your career in a young environment that promotes from within.
• Provide marketing assistance to sales representatives
• Review and research several reports and identify issues
• Deal with worksheets, invoices and spreadsheets
• Correspond with clients by phone and email throughout the sale cycle
• Meeting coordination
• Arranging travel
• Assemble installation packages as required
• General duties as defined by the administration supervisor
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, positive, multi-tasker who is a quick learner and works well independently.
The following would be considered requirements:
• 1-5 years’ Administrative experience
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
• Proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Very professional – appearance, writing, and over the phone
The following would be considered assets:
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Drivers Licence
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $38,000 - $45,000
• 2 weeks’ vacation
• Benefits start after 6 months
• Family culture
• Continuous education on interior design
• Company sports teams!
• Ultimate Frisbee
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext 258 or at email@example.com for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.