Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country's Best Managed Companies.
Canada Drives is guided by young leadership and defined by its innovative, out-of-the-box thinking. We combine the electrifying energy of a start-up with the hard-earned stability of an established company. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment.
Come and discover your potential with us!
The ideal candidate will have a way with words and help get applications for loans approved!What You'll Be Doing:
What You Should Already Have:
- Process and complete all incoming loan applications
- Communicate with department managers if need be to gather accurate/missing information
- Collaborate with the sales team to complete the application successfully
- Perform basic math calculations
What We Will Give You:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Result-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
- A diploma or degree and/or a combination of relevant experience
- Open availability preferred (Monday-Saturday availability)
- Compensation: $31,200/year
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass
- A variety of food and snacks while you work
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver!
Banking, Finance and Insurance