Mount Pleasant Return-It
Mount Pleasant Return-it in Greater Vancouver seeks an energetic Administrative Assistant who will bring a positive attitude and strong work ethic to elevate the existing team. You will provide essential administrative support, ensuring the seamless functioning of the team’s operations. You will be a key contact between customers and our company, encouraging an environment that has a positive impact on the staff and client experience.
What’s In It for You
They offer a competitive compensation package, including a base salary of $48k, vacation, and the chance to work in a fun, family-oriented environment.
What You’ll Do
- Make sure the staff follows the administrative procedures in customer services and organize the Bottle Depot.
- Train staff in the use of recycling software.
- Support management in gathering information and preparing documentation.
- Provide customer service to visitors, attending the telephone and answering emails and social media inquiries.
- Identify business opportunities and promote our programs and services to potential customers.
- Escalate vendor and customer issues to management if required.
- Update and maintain client and customer information in the database.
- Manage the inventory and office supplies.
- Reconcile cash float and cash drawer in a timely manner.
- Coordinate meetings.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related fields.
- Two years of experience as an Administrative Assistant is required.
- Customer service experience is a must.
- One year of experience in the bottle depot industry is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently as needed.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Sunday
Work Location: Vancouver