We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What you'll be doing
CIBC's Wood Gundy team is the full-service brokerage division of CIBC serving our high net worth clientele.As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Investment Advisor team in our Wood Gundy brokerage. You'll work closely with the team of Advisors as they plan and manage client investments. You'll play a key part in supporting and servicing high net worth client accounts. You'll provide ongoing support to a team that goes above and beyond for their clients. This position is a great opportunity to learn the investment business in a professional, dynamic work environment with one of Canada's leading Brokerage.How you'll succeed
Who you are
- Administrative Support - Maintain compliance standards in client dealings/client files.Conduct administrative activities and engage in administrative processes associated with supporting the IA(s) and teams. Engage in all marketing and business development activities and assist in the development of investment plans and written proposals for prospects and clients.As determined by the IA, assist in processes to direct assets into suitable financial products based on the client's risk reward tolerances and demographic profile.
- Client Engagement - Connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Enhance relationships by collaborating with your team and providing administrative support to ensure client needs are met. Respond to requests by answering questions and providing an exceptional experience.
- Relationship Building - Heighten CIBC brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities. Work closely with your team to connect clients with the right opportunities.
- Organizational Skills - Support Investment Advisors by providing timely responses to client requests and maintaining compliance standards in all files. Enable team success by improving team productivity, proactively uncovering business opportunities, and helping to direct assets into the right financial products.
What CIBC offers
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You understand that success is in the details. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partner. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
What you need to know
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
Expected End Date
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Vancouver-1055 Dunsmuir-2500 Employment Type