Are you an energetic, motivated self starter who enjoys a fast paced environment and takes initiative to problem solve??? Then please read on!!
Richmond, BC firm seeks an energetic, positive minded, self-starting individual who enjoys working in a non-smoking environment to fulfill all facets of general office duties and customer service. As an experienced Administrative Assistant, your expertise in all aspects of an office environment along with excellent customer service skills, and your friendly, professional and positive demeanor will make you an excellent addition to our team.
The perfect candidate for this position is one who has vast knowledge in the day-to-day running of an office but also has a "take charge" attitude and enjoys dealing with customer enquiries and suppliers. We are seeking a person who possesses a great customer service attitude, is comfortable in handling sales enquiries, managing the CRM system, researching and preparing lists, preparing purchase orders, problem solving, making travel arrangements, client orders, etc.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Customer Service - greeting clients, taking telephone calls, directing calls to appropriate department or taking detailed messages and getting them to the recipient in a timely fashion.
* Office Correspondence - processing incoming/outgoing mail, filing.
* Scheduling and monitoring couriers/shipments
* Database management - (CRM) ensuring database is always up to date.
* Photocopying, faxing, e-mailing
* Assisting marketing department with quotations and general phone sales
* Working closely with the President and VIce-President of the Company to perform clerical duties, research and reports, etc.
* Reports using Excel
* Booking of flights/hotels, etc. for Corporate travel.
* Liaising with other departments - logistics, accounting, etc.
* Assisting Sales Team with typing of quotations, phone orders, product knowledge.
* Assisting purchasing department with typing of purchase orders, order research, etc.
* Working with suppliers for best pricing practices
* Other duties as required.
As the first point of contact in the office, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with English as your first language, professional telephone and office mannerism, proficiency with the use of MS Word, Excel, a database program (Maximizer/Hubspot), internet explorer and e-mail. Also, you must be able to take iniative, work both independently and as a team player, have an extremely positive attitude and able to take direction from more than one source.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please submit resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.
This position can be timeline demanding as well as multi tasked - a willingness and ableness to perform under stress is imperative.
The right candidate, who is a self directed, motivated, experienced individual, will have the opportunity to expand upon the duties to take on other aspects of the company in areas of project coordination or sales coordination.
Non-smoking, low odour environment due to allergies.
At CTM, we understand trade shows thoroughly – we understand your time constraints, we can anticipate and avoid pitfalls, and we can help save you money. We provide a total exhibit management servi...Read More