UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to support company growth at OpenRoad Auto Group Head Office.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Group Health Benefits
- Company social events
- And more!
The Administrative Assistant reports directly to President &Chief Operating Officer and interfaces with Executives, Directors and Managers. This position is expected to perform common office duties and provide senior secretarial support services.
- Manage the flow of information to and from, including phone traffic, email exchanges, mail and reports.
- Act as the President &Chief Operating Officer 's point of contact for external and internal inquiries, in the absence of the President &Chief Operating Officer, initiate responses to time-sensitive requests.
- Arrange travel, hotel accommodations and prepare complex travel itineraries (international and domestic) with established deadlines.
- Coordinate meetings; including booking meetings, meeting set-up, preparing agendas, distributing support materials in advance and taking minutes as required
- Strategically manage and plan the President &Chief Operating Officer 's daily calendar to facilitate the most efficient use of time.
- Manage all relevant costs and expenses generated by the President &Chief Operating Officer and the Senior Management team.
- Undertake special assignments and projects as needed.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in General Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant or similar role;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Integrity and discretion to handle confidential information in a responsible manner
- Exceptional business acumen with strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Passion for cars and knowledge of automotive industry is a significant bonus
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.