The Administrative Assistant contributes to the efficient day to day operations of the business by providing administrative and clerical services to management, brokers and staff.
Responsibilities & duties
- Respond to general phone inquiries from mortgage holders, brokers, lawyers and shareholders
- Advance mortgage funds to lawyers
- Process financial transactions including entering mortgages, processing payments and returned payments, processing mortgage renewals
- Follow up with clients regarding mortgage arrears, respond to general calls about payment plans, banking information.
- Follow up on outstanding mortgage renewals.
- Provide lawyers with mortgage payout statements and executed discharges following receipt of payment.
- Reception support duties including greeting clients and guests, answering and directing calls
College Diploma in Business
An undergraduate degree or combination of education and experience
Work experience & skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in mortgage and/or real estate is an asset
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Work Ethic
- Presentation skills
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Applicants who do not fit this criteria will not be considered.
We thank all our applicants. However, only those shortlisted will be contacted due to high volume of applicants.
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...