* Must be eligible to work in Canada as we can only consider persons with work permit, PR or Citizen. Thank you. *
Express Employment Professionals, Delta, is hiring for a Bilingual (English/ Mandarin) Administrative Assistant for our client company based out of North Delta, BC who is in the building materials industry. Head Office is in Asia but most client communication is in English. This position is new office and the manager is needing a strong, right hand person. If you enjoy being responsible for providing quality and expertise in all areas of administrative/ basic accounting support relating to day-to-day functions, this is the position for you!
• Data entry of orders into an ERP system
• Basic AP and AR processing which could be trained
• Invoicing and customer’s orders coordinating
• Inventory reconciliation and process inventory transactions
• Purchasing of office, packaging, labelling materials and general consumable materials
• Maintenance timesheet and branch personnel records
• Reception duties (B2B)
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
* Experienced in a manufacturing or distribution but a neccesity
• Diploma in Office/ Business Administration preferred
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Good computer skills in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail and able to multi-task within a busy office
• General accounting knowledge – AR and/or AP could be an asset
• Inventory control or purchasing experience could be an asset but not a necessity
Salary is $40,000/ year.
Please call 604-668-5899 and/or send your resume in MS Word to email@example.com with subject line "Administrative Assistant Building Materials, VL" on www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc or BC Jobs or email me. Thank you.
#42 - Apply Digital - Define Yourself as a Job Candidate
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More