Avison Young Commercial Real Estate (B.C.) Inc.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Industrial
Avison Young is in search for an administrative assistant to support one of their top producing Industrial brokerage team’s business needs. The chosen candidate will work as a key member of the team assiting with the financial analysis and certain administration efforts of industrial sales and leasing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining the team’s client database through Salesforce
- Creating and executing strategic marketing plans for property listings and prospects
- Creating development, cash flow and investment proformas through Microsoft Excel
- Availability to work after normal business hours on time-sensitive assignments
- Courteous interaction and clear communication with all members of Avison Young sales and support team
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and create general business documentation and proposals
- Advanced knowledge and efficient use of business suite computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task, and effective time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with multiple timelines
- Potential to obtain a valid BC real estate license
- Maintain a valid Canadian citizenship or landed immigrant status
- Efficient organizational skills to allow for peak performance of the team
- Development of materials are effective, complete and timely
- Individual commitment to be punctual, reliable, thorough, productive and professional
- Committed to self-improvement at all times
Measures of Performance
- Meeting and exceeding the expectations of the Team in enhancing their day-to-day performance and in the expectations of their clients
- Meeting deadlines without compromising quality of work and attention to detail
- Improved relationships with clients, prospective clients, cooperating brokers and third party consultants
- Assisting in identifying and developing creative marketing initiatives that complement and build upon past and ongoing business
- Measurable improvements on creativity, problem solving, flexibility, positive results oriented attitude, and pro-active forward thinking
- Conducting yourself with the highest degree of professionalism
Who we are
Avison Young is the world’s fastest growing commercial real estate services firm. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals. As a principal-owned firm, we build long-term relationships with our clients offering the professional, intelligent real estate and financial solutions.
How to apply
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. While we appreciate all responses, please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.