Administrative Assistant in Langley
This is not your average office job! Laid back, flexible office hours and great environment!
You’ll not only be providing support to the office, earning a great salary for the job, and taking in benefits! You will also be working for with fun, high energy team with a serious sense of humor!
Keeping at the forefront of mobile hardware trends, this is a company who take the right person and adapt the job opening to suit their skills- meaning you can define your own growth with the company. Whatever skills you bring to the table, they’ll find a way to use in your growth and development!
Plus- this isn’t a replacement role. This role is open because of company growth.
Need more? How about we toss in a short commute- with an office right on the Surrey/Langley border, you’re not stuck in all the awful Vancouver traffic. No bridges, no nonsense.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, it’s sure to be filled quickly!
Reporting to the Sales Operation Manager and Product specialist, you will be keeping the business running smoothly by pursuing the following duties:
- Booking travel and schedule management
- Filing and document control
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Compiling reports daily and creating yearly policy change documents
- Ad hoc projects as required
This is a full time permanent position with an attractive compensation and benefits package!
- 2 years Admin or Executive Assistant work in a Corporate Office
- Intermediate to Senior MS Office skills, including complex calendar management
- Must live in the Surrey/Langley area- Outside applicants won’t be considered
- Self-starter isn’t afraid to adapt to new projects and is excited to learn new responsibilities
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactemps.com to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Alyssa
(Ah-LEE-Sah) for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Posted: February 16, 2017
Closes:April 17, 2017