Administrative Assistant – Established and expanding organization
Our client, small professional organization based in Downtown Vancouver, they are growing their team and are looking for a tech savvy Administrative Assistant to take ownership of the role and become a vital part of the team. They are looking for a candidate who enjoys working independently and can thrive in a busy office.
Who you are!
You have excellent, varied administrative skills and willingness to take on a wide range of tasks including; typing, record keeping and schedule management. You have exemplary communication skills, both oral and written. Strong attention to detail is required and a proven history of managing your time and priorities. You are articulate and approachable with a professional attitude.
This is a varied role taking on a wide range of tasks within a small office. You will work with a friendly and successful team to provide excellent administrative support, often working with minimal supervision. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks from start to completion.
• 3+ years of administrative experience including software skills with Office Suite, Dicta-typing, and other related programs
• Production/Editing of professional reports up to 100 pages (financial statements, appraisals and legal documents) in Word and Excel
• Ability to work well independently
• Superior organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Exceptional people skills and diplomacy
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail: thoroughness and maintaining high standards
• Problem solving abilities
• High level of professionalism in working with other professionals
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
• Positive and constructive thinking ability
• Sourcing and booking travel & venues
• Discretion in handling confidential matters
• Ability to research concepts and provide written summaries
Where is it based?
Timeline for this role
This role is available right away for the successful candidate, once all due diligence is completed.
What’s in it for you?
A competitive base salary and extended benefits
Is this you?
Please apply online @ http://www.expertrecruiters.com/search-jobs/ with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Sarah-Ann McCabe, Recruitment Manager, quoting reference #2728-S if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.
About Expert Recruiters
Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style of staffing experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you'll recognize that Expert Recruiters provi...