Express Employment Professionals, Delta, is hiring for a Bilingual (English/ Mandarin) Administrative Assistant for our client company based out of North Delta, BC who is in the building materials industry. Head Office is in Asia but most client communication is in English. This position is new office and the manager is needing a strong, right hand person. If you enjoy being responsible for providing quality and expertise in all areas of administrative/ basic accounting support relating to day-to-day functions, this is the position for you!
• Data entry of production reports into an ERP system
• Basic AP and AR processing which could be trained
• Invoicing and customer’s orders coordinating
• Inventory reconciliation and process inventory transactions
• Purchasing of packaging, labelling materials and other materials inputs
• Maintain timesheet and branch personnel records
• Reception duties (B2B)
• Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience with preference to manufacturing
• Diploma in Office/ Business Administration preferred
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Good computer skills in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail and able to multi-task within a busy manufacturing environment
• General accounting knowledge – AR and/or AP could be an asset
• Inventory control and purchasing experience could be an asset
Pay is $17 to $20/ hour depending on experience. Benefits after probationary period.
Please call 604-668-5899 and/or send your resume in MS Word to email@example.com with subject line "English/ Mandarin Administrative Assistant Building Materials, B817 VL" on www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc or BC Jobs or email me. Thank you.
#51 - Tribe Property Technologies - Join a Company Whose Tenets and Values Align with Yours
About Express Employment Professionals
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More