Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Industry: Property Development
Looking to launch your Administrative career? This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is driven, organized and has great communication skills. Do you want to work with a first-class development company, that owns over 100 properties throughout the greater Vancouver area? If so, apply now!
Our client, a well-established property development company is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to their outgoing team. This company is a small, loyal, close knit team whose projects are moving into full scale mixed use high end property development.
• Filing and organizing hard and soft copy files
• Invoice coding
• Spreadsheet management
• Meeting coordination
• Taking minutes during meetings and distributing
• Creating draft and final copy letters
• Other general office admin duties such as turning equipment/accessories on and off
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, positive, multi-tasker who is a quick learner and works well independently.
The following would be considered requirements:
• 1+ years’ Administrative experience
• Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
• Proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Strong filing/electrical archiving
• Strong organizational skills and attentional to detail is key
The following would be considered assets:
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with Google Drive
• Experience working in a similar industry environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• $40,000 - $50,000 – based on experience
• 2 weeks’ vacation
• Opportunity to move up into a senior office manager role
• Independence to run your own desk
• Family orientated culture
• Christmas party’s at Gotham’s steakhouse!!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Noah Bernstein at 604-689-8687 ext.258 or email@example.com for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.