We are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Manager of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling all aspects of production staff scheduling while providing administrative support as needed.
• Creating, planning and setting schedules for production department
• Confirming staff time cards
• Ensuring that assignments and scheduling of work follows company policy
• Assisting production staff with uploading of reports in our information database
• Providing administrative support as needed within the production department
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative/customer service role
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – competent computer skill are mandatory
• Strong verbal, written and communication skills; excellent phone manners and professional demeanor
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be extremely organized
• Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
Experience and knowledge of scheduling and/or organizing staff to meet weekly demands is preferred but not required.
Bilingual or multilingual will be considered an asset.
Any construction and/or restoration experience will also be considered an asset.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Full benefit package upon 3 months of successful employment
• Career growth and professional development
• Vibrant and engaging culture
About Chorius Corporate Solutions Inc.
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses. We assist Executives to make distinctive,...Read More