Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
Position Type: Salaried
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded in Quebec in 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business across Canada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( cdpq.com ), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information : ivanhoecambridge.com .
- Assist the Manager, Specialty leasing and Partnerships and Specialty Leasing Coordinator in the coordination of Temporary Occupancy Agreements on an ongoing basis and ensures appropriate approvals; obtain all pertinent documentation for lease execution (ie., security deposits, insurance certificates, post-dated cheques, SPLS entry, etc.);
- Carry out sales collection for temporary tenants;
- Assist with reception duties when required;
- Prepare information packages regarding the program and sends to prospective retailers;
- Draft correspondence and emails on behalf of the General Manager and Specialty Leasing Manager;
- Provide information to the centre and field calls in the absence of the General Manager and Specialty Leasing Manager;
- Input and track the budget numbers for administrative costs, filing expense reports and coding invoices;
- Assist with the development and coordination of a variety of centre events and corporate presentations;
- Act as central contact for certain company stakeholders and with other external customers as determined from time to time;
- Coordinate the General Manager’s and Specialty Leasing Manager’s travel arrangements, maintain calendar and prepare expense reports;
- Liaise with security and other departments regarding various move in and move out work orders; produce and follow up with relevant departments on work orders;
- Track information through spreadsheets;
- Carry out administration of electronic files;
- Make arrangements for meetings, including room preparation and ordering of refreshments;
- Other related duties as required to provide administrative support within the department.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years administrative experience in a high-volume team oriented work environment;
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to maintain effective interpersonal relations in an environment that requires management of deadlines from a variety of stakeholders;
- Good organizational and communications skills;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word/Excel/Power Point/Access/Outlook);
- Experience with JDEdwards an asset;
- Knowledge of TIPS and Juice an asset;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Team spirit, desire to achieve constant quality improvement;
- Ability to work independently;
- Positive attitude and the desire to provide excellent customer service.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of Canada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Posted: February 13, 2018
Closes:March 13, 2018