Compensation: Minimum $40,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent Full Time; Salary with attractive benefits package
A rare opportunity, for a new graduate or junior administrative professional to dive into a successful company with a very substantial salary and benefits. The employees at this company have had fast growth, with success stories such as the a receptionist position advancing into a management role within a 5 year time frame. This company supports the operations for a major company with many locations across the US, and is expanding!
The position will be working out of the head office in Surrey, where each member of the office gets their own beautiful office space and access to a full kitchen. Working with a close knit team, you will be managing reports and undertaking various administrative tasks.
A successful candidate in this role would be an ambitious individual with a high competency in Microsoft Excel and is eager to grow a long term career in a stable company.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is an junior level role that whose responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Completing multiple daily and weekly reports in Excel
- Main contact for operations throughout the company
- Assembling yearly policy roll-out binders
- Assisting several departments within the company with assorted duties
- Minimum 1 year in an office environment
- High proficiency with Excel, intermediate skills preferred (testing will be conducted)
- Post-secondary education
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy levels in work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook; multiple calendar management, comfortable dealing with multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: email@example.com
, or visit www.impactemps.com
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Alyssa
for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile
Posted: September 16, 2016
Closes:November 15, 2016