We are looking to hire an admin assistant/bookkeeper for our new HVAC Company.
Duties and responsibilities:
-Follow-up with members by phone or email to schedule appointments in a timely manner
-Scanning and saving client documentation into client relationship database
-Ordering promotional materials and monitoring stock
-Assisting with event preparation (preparing forms, booth equipment, brochures, promotional material)
-Process invoices for payment by preparing cheque requisitions for approval and signature.
-Maintain and order office supplies
-Perform general office duties as required.
- Answers incoming calls on the office main line. Deal with inquiries and re-directs calls appropriately
- Initiates outgoing calls as required
- Greets all guests, ensures they are comfortable while advising appropriate staff that guest is waiting
- Handles communication by telephone, fax, and email.
- Is responsible for photocopying and all filing
Skills & Qualifications:
-High school graduation supplemented by business and/or secretarial courses equivalent to up to one year of study with at least 1-3 years related experience
-Superior customer service skills and proven ability to communicate effectively by email, phone or in-person
-Excellent computer skills using Outlook, Word, and Excel, knowledge of Maximizer an asset
-Ability to set-up and maintain electronic and paper files
-Outstanding attention to detail
-Knowledge of life insurance or health insurance an asset
-Completion of high school diploma plus at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
-Friendly, upbeat personality and strong customer service orientation
-Good communication and interpersonal skills
-Must be computer literate, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
APPLY TODAY, JOIN OUR TEAM !!
Hours of Work
· 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday - Friday