Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in a related field. ( Asset not necessary)
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Be part of an amazing work environment
- Growth opportunities ( we love to promote from within)
- Flexible work hours
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Interviews are being held next week we would love to hear from you!