Swim Recruiting is seeking an adaptable and dynamic Accounts Receivable Clerk for a fast growing, reputable company!
Who - the Company:
Our client is a successful and reputable Architecture Firm in Downtown, Vancouver.
What - the Role:
Accounts Receivable Clerk, responsible for project-based receivables. Duties will include, but are not limited to - payment application, collections, liaising with clients over phone and email, and resolving any discrepancies.
Who - the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Analytical mindset with strong MS Excel and proficiency in using ERP systems
- Highly organized & ability to prioritize multiple request from various stakeholders
- Flexible to changing business conditions and a fast-paced work environment
- Not afraid to take on big or small tasks
Base salary commensurate with level of experience, likely in the range of $45,000 to $60,000.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.