We have an opportunity for an Invoicing/ Accounts Receivable. This position requires an individual who is detail-oriented, analytical and accurate, takes initiative, can multi-task and has strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite particularly MS Word and Excel (spreadsheets and formulas);
- Accounting software experience (Great Plains and FileMaker are utilized in the position);
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent experience in collections and review of credit worthiness;
- Typing speed 65 wpm;
- Ability to provide examples of organization, negotiating skills and conflict resolution;
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written (English);
- Customer service oriented
- Confident with a strong work ethic;
- Ability to exercise discretion, confidentiality and prioritization;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Willingness to learn and get the job done.
- Pay attention to detail
- Tact and objectivity required when communicating.
- Answer phone
- Processing on POS device for credit card payments
- Cash Receipts in Great Plains 2013
- Invoicing in Great Plains 2013
- Collections (soft) required for all overdue accounts;
- Communicating internally regarding status of collection efforts;
- Helping for weekly cash “inflow” projections;
- Dealing with disputed amounts and ensuring issues resolved;
- Follow up calls to clients
- Maintain AR aging report
- Month end AR process
- Complete daily order report/ PSR reports daily
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume in confidence, Attention: Invoicing/Accounts Receivable. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.