Accounts Receivable Coordinator- (Temp) for Dynamic Real Estate Leader in Vancouver
Expert Recruiters is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Coordinator for a well-established Vancouver Real Estate Development Company in Vancouver. This opportunity is suited to an individual looking to gain exposure to property accounting and further expand their AR expertise.
Who you are!
You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts Receivables experience in the Real Estate Development industry. The main role of the AR Assistant is to ensure that rent is received and that transactions are properly recorded. The duties and responsibilities of this position require not only a knack for numbers, but also attention to detail and well-developed organizational skills.
Where is it based?
In Vancouver, it is centrally located and a dream to commute to via transit.
· Processing Daily Cash Receipts (including EFTs)
· Inputting tenant information from the Lease Abstracts/Tenant Change Forms into Yardi
· Processing the monthly rent roll for multiple properties
· Processing Tenant PADs
· Obtaining approval of the rent roll from Property Managers and IPP Accountants
· Processing manual billings and adjustments
· Reconciling and adjusting A/R accounts as required
· Corresponding with Property Managers regarding tenant inquiries
· Month end reports for Property Managers and IPP Accountants
· Processing Tenant Chargebacks
· Processing percentage rent billings
· Closing AR period in Microsoft AX
· Monthly filing
· Bank runs
· Reception relief when needed
· Other ad hoc projects as required
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
· Basic Accounting knowledge
· Ability to work in a team
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience using Yardi is preferred, but not required
· Property Management Accounts Receivable experience
· Proficiency in Excel and Word
Timeline for this role
Expert Recruiters are short-listing candidates with client interviews beginning immediately once all due diligence has been completed. The goal is to have the successful candidate to start immediately.
What’s in it for you?
Competitive base salary commensurate with the experience of each candidate, incentives based on the performance of the team, plus good benefits
Is this you?
Please apply online @ http://www.expertrecruiters.com/search-jobs/ with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Candace Amirault, Business and Recruitment Manager or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #2817Temp-CA, if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us ASAP.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.
About Expert Recruiters
Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style of staffing experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you'll recognize that Expert Recruiters prov...