Our growing client in Vancouver is looking for a full time Accounts Receivable clerk to join their team. Reporting into the Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling and organizing cash, cheques, electronic payment receipts, and post-dated cheques.
- Preparing and processing monthly EFT files.
- Entering charges/invoices, deposits, refunds, cancellations, and reversals.
- Monthly arrears statements/letters.
- Ensuring timely follow-up on arrears communications.
- General administration tasks including but not limited to processing incoming/outgoing mail, data entry, and filing.
- Performing other tasks as required by supervisor.
Ideally you have a minimum one year experience in an office-accounting setting. You must have attention to detail while working with high volumes. You also have proven skills using Microsoft Office. This company has great benefits, and room to grow.
Please send resume to email@example.com
#78 - WestJet - Adapting to Trends in Technology