Our growing client in Surrey is adding an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team. Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Create invoices and credit memos in a timely manner
- Follow up with customers for payment status and monitor outstanding account balances
- Process credit card payments
- Ensure the correct tax rate is applied to all invoices (both Canadian and US state taxes)
- Assist with month-end account reconciliations
Ideally you have a minimum one year experience as Accounts Receivables, strong skills in Excel and knowledge of provincial and federal taxes. This company has great benefits and room to grow.
#49 - Carbon60 - Identifying the Future of Cloud Hosting Services
About Burke Recruiting Inc.
Burke Recruiting specializes in placing all levels of accounting professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified recruiters have extensive indu...Read More