* Maintain customer accounting records, produce invoices and statements on both current and outstanding accounts.
* Interact with customers, explaining record keeping procedures and answering any account related questions.
* Provide friendly customer service answers with information regarding pricing, tracking, or deadlines.
* Documents actions by completing electronic or paper forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
* Update customer addresses, facilitate moves and communicate with operations team by verifying and dispursing data.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Remuneration: (based on experience)
$17.00 - $18.00 per hour to start, increase after 3 mos. probationary period
#23 - Ayogo - Leadership, Compassion & Persistence
About MTS Logistics
MTS Logistics is a dynamic, forward moving company that serves the healthcare community of BC. With over 30 years of dedicated service and 120+ employees. Come and join our energetic team! So ma...Read More