UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-time Account Receivable Associate
atOpenRoad Head Office Burnaby.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What is takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Maintain receivable accounts up to date for 19+ dealerships.
- Follow up outstanding receivables.
- Reconcile and post daily cash received from various stores.
- Manage various prepaid accounts.
- Other office administration duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Experience in intercompany transactions.
- Strong bookkeeping/accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Sensitive in number matching and reconciliation.
- Ability to process extremely high volume of transactions efficiently.
- Highly self-motivated individual, ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge in CDK and Reynolds & Reynolds or ADP is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and communication skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Previous accounting and automotive experience is an asset.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted .