Join a successful and fast-paced leading real estate company in a unique Accounts Payable role. Seeking a great communicator who is a self-starter, detail oriented and who enjoys collaborating with different departments.
Who - the Company:
Our client is a successful and reputable company, with a fast-paced and exciting corporate work environment. The leaders there hire top performers who are motivated to develop their career over the long-term with a growing company.
What - the Role:
This company is seeking a new detail oriented and adaptable Accounts Payable who likes being challenged. Having worked with a larger ERP system (ideally Timberline and Yardi) and strong Excel skills are a must have. This is a fast paced environment and as the Accounts Payable, you must be able to handle multiple projects and work towards tight deadlines. The ability to prioritize and work under pressure is paramount.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Verify invoice accuracy, coding invoices, obtaining approvals and coding of invoices and entering into Timberscan/Timberline/Yardi
- Follow-up with consultants/vendor for inquiries or discrepancies
- Reconcile progress billing invoices to contracts to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Assisting Finance department in Vancouver to ensure accurate flow of invoices per deadlines and ad-hoc requests
- Liaison with project development/property management teams and handling vendor inquiries
- Printing cheques and processing wire transfer payments
- Able to process invoices in a multi-currency environment
- Checking for accuracy on Purchase Orders and Contracts that are submitted to accounting
- Process corporate invoices and expense reports
- Other ad hoc administrative duties including filing
Who - the Candidate:
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with great communication skills to join this dynamic team. The successful candidate will be a detailed-oriented team member who is adaptable and reliable, and likes being challenged. Candidates will have at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience, and a thirst for learning.
- 1+ years’ experience in accounts payable
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Address opportunities and challenges with initiative and creativity
- A team player committed to supporting colleagues and working part of a team
- Resourceful and organized with great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Confidence and ability to "think on your feet" to handle a variety of social situations
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Self-starter that works well with minimal supervision
Downtown Vancouver in a corporate office close to many amenities and public transit, like Skytrain, Seabus, Canada Line, and West Coast Express.
Competitive base salary commensurate with level of skills and experience- please discuss with Swim. Plus excellent perks and benefits.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly! Please let me know soon if you are interested in discussing further.