Who You Are...
You are an Accounts Payable Specialist looking to join Hootsuite's Finance team located in our fast paced office in Vancouver, BC. In this position, you will be a key component of the Accounts Payable team and play a part in managing the hyper-growth that Hootsuite is experiencing. Only those with a passion for numbers need apply.
The selected candidate will have a customer service focus and bring a proven track record of success in administering Accounts Payable. Attention to detail is a must while managing multiple priorities and maintaining a high level of accuracy. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work, gets the job done and has fun while doing so. You're Great At...
- Processing and coding invoices and expense reports in multiple currencies
- Preparing weekly cheque runs, wires and ACH payments
- Performing PO matching with vendor bills to ensure accuracy of GL coding
- Communicating with various departments to obtain correct budget holder approvals
- Providing timely communication to vendors and internal stakeholders with respect to inquiries related to invoices, payments, POs, and expense reports
- Following up on unpaid invoices and managing ongoing vendor relationships
- Performing monthly credit card reconciliations, working with stakeholders across the organization to ensure accurate and timely GL coding and approvals
- Supporting and upholding both new and current finance policies and helping to educate corporate purchasers
- Supporting the AP Team Lead in month-end close
- Other duties, as required
- Relevant Accounts Payable experience in a high volume environment
- College courses in accounting preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous work experience dealing with multiple entities and currencies
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high growth environment
- Experience with Netsuite, Certify or Zendesk
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service and Support