Because of growth, our funky gastown client is looking to add an Accounting Manager to their team. Reporting into the President, you will be responsible for the full cycle of accouting. Your duties will be as follows:
- Oversee an A/R clerk
- Full cycle A/P - vendor reconciliations, wire transfers, tracking orders
- Employee expenses
- Transfer costs between US and Canadian companies
- Reconcile currency trades and inter-company transfers
- Reconcile credit cards - both Canadian and US
- Remit tax filings on time to both CRA and IRS
- Year end
This position has a lot of growth potential. Ideally you are close to designation or a new CPA. You must have experience in a high transaction, fast paced environment. Ideally with distribution experience.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke
Connect with employer:
About Dulay Burke Financial Recruitment
Dulay Burke Financial Recruiters specialize in placing all levels of accounting and finance professionals at leading organizations in both contract and permanent positions. Our highly qualified rec...