We are looking for a full-time Accounting Clerk to join our dynamic team!
Are you unique? You might be unique if….
- You like to work on multiple and are a fast thinker.
- You’re an excellent communicator and enjoy working with people over the phone/email.
- You want to work in a state-of-the-art fully integrated facility.
- You want to work with a fantastic dynamic team.
- You want to make a difference and be challenged in your career.
- You like small towns (A community!) with consistent and long term employment.
Technical Experience Required?
- Experience with any or all the following: CRM, ERP, MRP, MS Office Excell, ISO 9001:2008 quality standards
- Post-secondary education in Accounting and or Business Administration or other related discipline preferred; a combination of education and or a progressive work experience may be considered with 2-5 years experience.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization of priorities.
- Excellent understanding of business professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, able to work effectively under pressure within a
fast-pasted team environment, strong math skills & exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail oriented and focused with a strong emphasis placed on accuracy maintain accounting procedures.
- Competitive Wage, benefit package and long term employment
- M-F 8:00-4:30
- Employee 1200 Sqft gym with the latest equipment
- Team lunches and the odd adventure experience…. Boating….rafting…Skiing
- General Accounting, Cash flow/Budgeting/GST/PST/WCB filing/Payroll/AP/AR/Inventory/Insurance
- Receive and post cheques, EFTs & credit card payments for invoices or sales receipts.
- Account Expense Posting, Reconciliations and Deposits.
- Monitor accountant balances.
- Inventory associated data entry and adjustments related to accounting.
- Carrying out month-end reconciliation.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Enter/maintain customer and supplier general system data.
- Filing and maintaining all records related to standard accounting principals.
Drop is a high end manufacturing company located in the Kootenay's with a complete array of CNC manufacturing equipment in a state of the art manufacturing facility and office space. We develop, design, manufacture and ship products to a worldwide market in primarily the advance industrial sectors right out of our facility located in Nelson British Columbia Canada.
At Drop, We’re unique, and that’s how we like it. If you really think you’re unique, and you’re a detailed experienced accounting person, send us details of your experience and why you would be great for us! email@example.com . We will respond!
About Drop Manufacturing
Drop is a high end manufacturing company located in the Kootenay's with a complete array of CNC manufacturing equipment in a state of the art manufacturing facility and office space. We manufac...Read More