My Big 4 Client would like some help for their High Tech client on a contract basis. The Accounting & Reporting Advisory Consultant (ARA) may be responsible for but is not limited to;
- Work directly with clients on complex technical accounting matters and preparation of complex accounting and process memorandums under IFRS, ASPE and U.S. GAAP.
- Work on transactions related to disruptive events, including support accounting due diligence engagements as well as clients with initial public offerings, prospectus and other regulatory filings.
- Review and contribute to the planning and execution of projects - creating invoices, managing budget and oversight of resource allocation.
- Develop and lead timely communications - both internal and external - relevant to our professionals and clients.
- Develop materials for, and participate in the delivery of, presentations to clients and firm personnel.
- Contribute to market and eminence initiatives, including development of new service offerings and marketing campaigns within the practice.
- Opportunities may arise to serve clients and / or support local office teams around the country or internationally.
- Possess strong technical accounting skills in on or more financial reporting frameworks (ASPE, IFRS, public sector accounting standards, or U.S. GAAP).
- Pursuing or completed CPA, CA designation.
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficient abilities in synthesizing data into succinct deliverables for the client.
- Finance experience including accounting research, memo writing and related processes.
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
- Background in Audit.
- Experience with accounting processes, internal controls, control certification, securities and regulatory, risk assessments.
- Capacity to think about requirements from a strategic perspective (options available, pros / cons of different options).
- Experienced in project management discipline and structure - proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
This contract could be extended beyond 6 months. Laptops and training are provided in this 100% remote role. $120 - $150/hour depending on experience.
Please send your resume to Tina Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org