Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Assist with data entry, account reconciliations, preparing staff expense, credit card and petty cash reconciliation and filing
- Property and reservation management for company rental property
- General Bookkeeping duties including but not limited to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Providing support to the Controller as required, including but not limited to ensuring time entry is complete weekly.
- Assist with handling the CEO’s schedule and meetings
- Provide administrative duties, including but not limited to being first contact via phone, email and in person, facilities management (office supplies, kitchen management and the like) and other typical administrative tasks
- Events management such as monthly Lunch and Learns, staff outings, client hosting and company-wide events
- Assisting the Human Resources department with hiring process including schedule interviews, job postings, and reference checks
- Coordination of all Hospitality requirements - office lunches, booking employee and client travel arrangements , hosting visiting clients
- Taking minutes for management meetings
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- University degree or college diploma
- Experience with accounting ; 2-3 years’ experience working in an administrative role
- 45 WPM typing
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience using online QuickBooks is preferred
- Valid BC Driver’s License
We look forward to hearing from you and learning about how you could be a fit for our team!