We are seeking a high performing Accountant with at least 3 years of progressive accounting or AR experience. (flexibility offered)
Who - The Company:
Our client is a phenomenal North Vancouver organization with excellent mentorship and a superb corporate culture. This role offers either full time or reduced hours to suit your lifestyle.
What - The Role:
The Accountant will be reporting to the Controller. We are looking for a detail oriented individual with strong organization and communication skills to fill the role of Accountant for a phenomenal client of ours.
Who - The Candidate:
Successful incumbent will be down to earth with strong technical accounting skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail especially with accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Several years of progressive accounting duties including month end and reconciliations
- Competent in Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to multitask and use initiative
- Ability to develop an excellent rapport with customers including being comfortable making collection calls
North Vancouver, British Columbia
Base salary and total compensation package commensurate with experience and skills. Please discuss further with Swim.
When & How To Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.