We are a known expert in the marketing and customer service fields. Our business has been experiencing tremendous growth, and we need an Customer Account Representative who can come in and help with day-to-day customer service and marketing operations.
The perfect person for the Customer Account Representative position looks for any way to help the company run efficiently. This means that you will spend time both helping run and grow the business from the office as well as interacting directly with customers in the field, answering customer inquiries building customer relationships, and providing excellent front-line customer service.
You don’t need years of experience. Our company will help mentor you so you can grow with the company. In short, the right person for the Account Representative role has to be willing to do virtually anything that needs to be done, and they have to do it with a smile on their face.
As a Customer Account Representative, you will:
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Assist customers in selecting the products and services that best suit their technology and communications goals and help to set up the account.
- Process upgrades, downgrades, new product purchases, and facilitate delivery and installation efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain excellent time management, professional customer service at all times, and be able to balance multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Have the opportunity to engage in continuous professional development training sessions and participate in a dynamic team-based company culture.
If this is you, great! But, that is only half of what our company needs.
The right person is:
- Uncommonly proactive. They look for things that need to be done, and they do them. They don't wait around until they are told to do something.
- Obsessively organized. Our client needs someone who is obsessively organized and who can keep all aspects of their role organized.
- Flexible. The ideal Customer Service Ambassador needs to be comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. This firm needs someone with a cool head and a can-do attitude.
- Positive. You have to be a positive person. Our customers need to hear what you’re doing to make each day count. This firm needs its Customer Service Ambassadors to be smiling!
- Great communication skills. You must be an excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- A FAST learner. As a Customer Service Ambassador, you’ll be exposed to many, many new things and you’ll have to learn a lot on your own. This firm needs someone who can pick up new concepts fast.
Benefits of the Account Representative Role:
- Competitive pay - hourly wage $18 an hour plus bonuses and other commissioned incentives
- We look forward to discussing the details of our hiring bonus in an interview!
- Flexible hours
- Entry into high-level customer service & marketing role with room for growth
- Being part of a team that cares!
What you can expect working with us as an Account Representative:
- The work is fun, fresh, and dynamic.
- A team that focuses on open communication and getting things done right the first go around.
- Entry-level customer service and customer-focused role with flexible hours.
- You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do as an Accunt Representative. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and build a job you love.
Customer Service and Support Other Sales and Marketing