Account Manager, Rogers Preferred Program
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We are seeking an experienced professional who will be responsible for providing account management and sales coordination. Ideal candidates will enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and have the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Reporting to the SeniorManager, Rogers Preferred Program this position will be a Brand Ambassador for the Rogers Preferred Program (RPP), collaborating with Dealer channel stakeholders to achieve sales targets and KPI's.Responsibilities:
- Manage an assigned account list of new and prospective RPP accounts
- Build relationships with key account contacts, Rogers For Business account executives, and dealers achieve RPP targets and deliver on priorities
- Assist in designing and developing promotions to achieve targeted market share and revenue within territory
- Train and coach Dealer's Associates on Systems, Tools, Promotions and Plans and highlight key differentiators to increase and/or maintain the Rogers Suite of Products for new and existing Rogers customers
- Timely customer issue resolution and response to Dealer's escalations/inquiries
- Analyze sales reports and territory sales breakdown by market/banner
- Gather and provide feedback on market insights and competitive intelligence
- Ensure Rogers products are properly represented
- Monitor inventory levels and report issues and recommendations to Management
- Post-secondary education in a business-related discipline with between 3 and 5 years' experience in the Telecommunications Industry
- Demonstrated technical competence with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and other systems and office automation equipment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Territory management experience is preferred
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet changing deadlines
- Must have own vehicle, drivers licence and clean driversabstract
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1600 - 4710 Kingsway (016), Burnaby, BC Travel Requirements:
Up to 75% Posting Category/Function:
Sales & Account Management Requisition ID:
241224Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate
Burnaby, BC, CA Toronto, ON, CA Winnipeg, MB, CA Calgary, AB, CA Halifax, NS, CA Vancouver, BC, CA Moncton, NB, CA Ottawa, ON, CA Edmonton, AB, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Account Manager, Telecom, Telecommunications, Manager, Brand Ambassador, Sales, Technology, Management, Marketing
Sales and Marketing