As part of the Mazu team, this Senior Account manager is fully responsible for client’s overall success. Beyond service, the account manager position will seek new avenues for growth, will have impeccable listening skills to understand the client's needs while infusing the Mazu mission into each initiative. Utilizing previous experiences, team members, data and relationship building this role grows our client’s user-base. Having a strong passion and understanding of sports is critical to relating to our clients and collective success.
The Ideal Person
Do you live and breathe sports? This role will work with some of North America’s top sports teams - the Chicago Blackhawks, Boston Bruins, and LA Lakers to name a few. If you are passionate about sports, growing online fanbase, helping your clients succeed and making a difference in the lives of youth we want to hear from you.
- Grow client success through regular and timely interactions, seeking and meeting their needs and setting collective objectives.
- Effectively and consistently communicate relevant information to stakeholders.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth with target accounts
- Set, monitor and oversee the goals of client groups.
- Seek ownership and buy-in of goals, approaches and learnings.
- Shape, understand and deliver key marketing activities (digital and traditional).
- Understand the Mazu model, customer, market and broader audience.
- Find ways to collect additional information about our existing contacts so we can learn more about our leads and customers.
- Work collaboratively across internal team to meet client expectations (deliverables, quality, proposals etc).
- Design and execute go to market plans to grow revenue and subscribers and meet aggressive growth targets
- 3+ years’ experience in a related online marketing, data mining or marketing analyst role.
- Thorough understanding of data mining, testing, experimentation, measurement, and marketing analytics.
- Familiar with online marketing tools such as Affiliates, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Trends, SEOMoz, Webmaster, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills (macros, pivot tables, vlookup, etc) and basic SQL Skills.
- Comfortable with hands-on involvement with data retrieval, manipulation, analysis and insight generation using SQL.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize/complete projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Passion coupled with hard work ethic, attitude, resourcefulness and flexibility to thrive in a startup environment
- Ability to foster and work successfully in a collaborative team environment is essential
- Comfortable leading and fostering effective collaboration with internal and external partners
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Exceptionally positive verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Accuracy, flexibility, reliability and able to work independently or as part of a dynamic team.
Posted: September 8, 2016
Closes:November 7, 2016