37.5 Workplace Model
Hybrid Pay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview
TD Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to North American businesses. Our broad range of products and services allows us to meet the needs of our clients in every sector, providing customized solutions to build a strategy that's right for them now, and in the future. Our quest is to deliver a first class business banking client experience and to be "The Better Business Bank" in North America. At TD, better business bankers have a strong background in business and finance as well as the specific products they are responsible to sell and service. They have keen insight into all their clients - their industry, products, finances and markets. Better business bankers demonstrate good judgment in people, businesses and markets based on education, experience, "gut instincts" and "street smarts". Job Details
The Account Manager, Agriculture Services (AMAS) is accountable for growing the Agricultural segment in a designated market. The AMAS will accomplish this by developing a Shadow Portfolio of non-Bank customers commensurate with the market and their existing portfolio. The AMAS reports to the District Manager, Agriculture Services. This position is accountable to deliver a superior customer experience, drive profitable business growth, and achieve The Quest Job Requirements
Grow the Agriculture business through developing existing and new rural business opportunities with a focus on both revenue and volumes• Build new relationships and deepen existing customer relationships by consistently following the Commercial Sales methodology
• Cross-sell the full range of products to existing and new customers, as applicable, to maximize revenue/profit and retention of relationships based on the risk profile of the customer
• Meet or exceed shadow portfolio goals; develop and actively manage a shadow portfolio and document in CARMA.
• Actively refer to other business partners both within Business Banking and across TDBFG and respond effectively to reciprocal referrals.
• Maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of agriculture business fundamentals and TDCT products/services; act as advisor on Agriculture solutions that match customer needs
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned area to ensure a co-coordinated internal and external market approach to Agriculture Services within the territory
• Actively participate in Area and branch Agriculture Services meetings, initiatives and campaigns, etc.
• Maintain credit expiries within objectives. ACCOUNTABILITY TO CREDIT & OPERATIONAL RISK (30%)
• Ensure products and services are sold and operate in a compliant manner minimizing the regulatory compliance and operational risk to the Bank. Complete all compliance training and attestations within required timelines.
• Assess credit requests to determine risk and adhere to established lending policies/procedures and portfolio risk guidelines
• Oversee the management of accounts to ensure they are appropriately monitored and remain within guidelines and assigned limits
• Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and Industry Codes of Conduct
• Understand the market and the industries within the portfolio to ensure value added service is provided to clients while mitigating risk to the Bank
• Complete and submit monthly reporting as required
• Partner with administrative support groups (BSC/CAS, etc.) to better facilitate the processing of customer interactions Additional Information
Experienced in supply managed enterprises is an asset Company Overview Our Values
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture. Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars - physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe, inclusive and supportive work environment to help colleagues feel a sense of belonging, and supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on total well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes ... because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best. Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs. How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care. Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is a customer obsessed organization, and we are deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing - and so will you. Inclusiveness Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve. How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities. Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Banking, Finance and Insurance