At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Rogers Enterprise / Public Sector Sales department has an immediate opening for an Account Executive in Victoria, BC. As a member of the Public Sector team, this Account Executive identifies opportunities for this market segment to grow sustainable and profitable sales proposing innovative solutions to meet client needs. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary client relationships manager; marshals Rogers resources across sales efforts
- Assigned to specific public sector accounts and/or territories/industries
- Capable of having business development conversations about client needs; leverages specialists for more complex sales opportunities
- New business acquisition and business development
- Knowledge in one or more product lines
- Demonstrated ability to sell and cross-sell wireless, wireline, data centre/cloud and professional services associated to telecommunications
- Manage unsolicited proposals and RFP deliverables
- Use innovative selling techniques and product knowledge, to grow business primarily within existing base of accounts using the full suite of Rogers products and services.
- Analyse and pursue opportunities for prospecting additional business within assigned territory.
- Represent the company with a positive attitude and strong work ethic that will maintain a maximum retention rate and manage growth.
- Develop account and relationship management strategies, in order to gain insider status and to protect the account from any competitive activity.
- Act as the single point of contact for accounts on the full suite of products and services provided by Rogers Communications Inc.
- Share your ideas by actively participating at regular sales meetings and fulfil required administrative duties to support your role.
- Own and troubleshoot customer problems and provide solutions by working with key internal contacts to maintain integrity of business.
- Actively participate in regular sales meetings and fulfil administrative duties as required.
- University degree or equivalent expertise
- 5 to 7 years sales experience in Enterprise/Public Sector sales with proven track record
- Strong aptitude for government process, policy and decision making
- Strong Business Acumen
- Customer focussed
- Seasoned Communicator
- Technology Driven (understand market trends), Previous telecom experience preferred
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Proven aptitude for implementing sales strategies
- Ability to self-motivate to meet objectives
- Positive Team Member and Contributor
- Proven funnel management experience.
- Experienced presenter
- Experience in consultative sales along with solutions selling and strategy
- Strong community knowledge and involvement
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint & Excel, any major CRM and forecasting applications
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
550-2950 Douglas Street (49), Victoria, BC Travel Requirements:
Up to 25% Posting Category/Function:
Sales & Account Management Requisition ID:
210767 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Sales Job Segment:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Business Development, Network, Data Center, Technology, Sales
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing